Cederberg, Clanwilliam, St. John's Anglican Church
J. Warner & Sons (Firm)
Format Extent6 colour photographs
RightsThese items are subject to copyright protection. Reproduction of the content, or any part of it, other than for research, academic or non-commercial use is prohibited without prior consent from the copyright holder.
MetadataShow full item record
The St. John’s Anglican Church in Clanwilliam is a brick building made under architect Sophie Gray in 1866. The bell hangs in a detached horseshoe type construction on the left hand side of the church. The bell is of modest size. Also the decoration is minimal and is restricted to the phrase J. WARNER & SONS LONDON 1874 on the lip of the bell. A very similar bell hangs in the Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Paarl.
- Cederberg 
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Marloth, R. (Rudolf), 1855-1931 (1932)Plate 59 from The flora of South Africa (vol. 3, part 2) featuring Compositae, Inuleae-Gnaphaliinae, -Athrixiinae, -Buphthalminae & Heliantheae.
Marloth, R. (Rudolf), 1855-1931 (1925)Plate 11 from The flora of South Africa (vol. 2, part 1) featuring Podostemonaceae, Pittosporaceae, Cunoniaceae & Myrothamnaceae.