Simon’s Town (the naval depot) Cape of Good Hope
Bowler, Thomas William, 1812-1869
Format Extent28.5 x 39 cm
RightsThis item is subject to copyright protection. Reproduction of the content, or any part of it, other than for research, academic or non-commercial use is prohibited without prior consent from the copyright holder.
Copyright Stellenbosch University
MetadataShow full item record
“Two fishing vessels lie in the foreground; the building just ot the right of the flagstaff is Admiralty House, and the long building to the left was the hospital and magazine” – Thomas Bowler of the Cape of Good Hope by Edna and Frank Bradlow, Cape Town, 1955, p. 192-193.