Kannaland, Calitzdorp, St. Mark's Chapel
C. Warner & Sons (Firm)
Format Extent6 colour photographs
RightsThese items are subject to copyright protection. Reproduction of the content, or any part of it, other than for research, academic or non-commercial use is prohibited without prior consent from the copyright holder.
MetadataShow full item record
The St. Mark’s Chapel on Queens Street in Calitzdorp houses a bell cast in London in 1880. There is the possibility that the chapel could be the second smallest Anglican church in the world, the smallest being Saint Jude in Scotland. The bell has moulding wires above the sound bow and on the lip. In between one can read C. WARNER & SONS LONDON 1880. There are no further decorations on the bell. The church yard is neglected.
- Kannaland