City Centre, Maitland, Moravian Church
Format Extent6 colour photographs
RightsThese items are subject to copyright protection. Reproduction of the content, or any part of it, other than for research, academic or non-commercial use is prohibited without prior consent from the copyright holder.
MetadataShow full item record
Moravian Church: High up in the tower of the Moravian Chapel hangs a bell that obviously has suffered from hanging outside. Due to its height it was impossible to decipher the inscriptions. On one of the more detailed pictures one notices that the bell has been cast in 1924 which is very close to the opening of the chapel. Further investigation is necessary to get insight into founder and historic background.