Laingsburg, Dutch Reformed Church
J. Warner & Sons (Firm)
Format Extent9 colour photographs
RightsThese items are subject to copyright protection. Reproduction of the content, or any part of it, other than for research, academic or non-commercial use is prohibited without prior consent from the copyright holder.
MetadataShow full item record
The Nederduits Gereformeerde Kerk Laingsburg belongs to the congregation that was established in 1882. The church is a very neat construction with a tower in which hangs a British bell. Below the shoulder in between two pairs of moulding wires one reads information on the founder J. WARNER & SONS LONDON 1904. Above the knee are three more moulding wires and two on the sound bow. On the waist of the bell appears the name of the donor of the bell: GEGEVEN DOOR C. H. ESTERHUYSE.
- Laingsburg