Bergrivier, Piketberg, Dutch Reformed Church
Format Extent9 colour photographs
RightsThese items are subject to copyright protection. Reproduction of the content, or any part of it, other than for research, academic or non-commercial use is prohibited without prior consent from the copyright holder.
MetadataShow full item record
Photograph of the Dutch Reformed Church in Piketberg, as well as a photograph of the church bell. Within the town of Piketberg the Nederduits Gereformeerde Kerk of 1882 of Carl O. Hager has a bell in a neat horseshoe tower. Like more bells in the area, this bell has been made by Barwell Founders, this one in 1878. The church was restored in 1965 by W. Bronkhorst. The only inscription on the bell is in between sets of moulding wires below the shoulder. It reads BARWELL FOUNDERS BIRMINGHAM 1878.
- Bergrivier