Browsing Prince Albert by Subject "Prince Albert (South Africa) -- Pictorial works"
Now showing items 1-4 of 4
The largest church in Prince Albert is the Nederduits Gereformeerde Kerk. The congregation was started in 1842 but the current church dates from 1865. In the neat white tower are three bells in a decorative setup that is ...
The Verenigde Gereformeerde Kerk in Klaarstroom also has a bell from the C.S. Bell Company in Hillsboro, Ohio. The company name refers to Charles Singleton Bell. The name of the founder does not appear on the bells as it ...
The bell in the St John the Baptist Anglican Church in Prince Albert hangs in a poorly constructed detached bell tower on the right of the church. The bell is also not very interesting, is poorly made and without any decoration.
The Verenigde Gereformeerde Kerk of Prince Albert has an attractive shape with a detached bell tower. Both share the white and blue colours used for the paintings. The bell has the traditional moulding wires below the ...